Episode 3: Extended international travel with Staci Schwarz
Today's episode is all about making your Big Sky Dreams come true. In 2015, Staci Schwarz and her family traveled internationally for five months. We sit down to talk about the sacrifices they had to make, what she learned about herself and her family, and what traveling is like for a Gen X Woman.
Staci is a traveler, writer, reader and dancing queen. Her journeys take her in search of sacred and loric places and she is obsessed with pilgrimages including religious, literary and modern. She's passionate about educating the travel industry and the presence, spending habits and influence of Gen X travelers.
If you've ever considered traveling for an extended period of time, or if you need inspiration to a make a big dream come true, this is the episode for you.
In this Episode
- How Staci's daughter traveled and completed her junior year of high school
- Spending 24/7 with your spouse for 5 months
- How they paid for their travel and why they made the choices they did
- Their family and friends' reactions to their trip
- The extended travel hangover
- Travel as a Gen X'er