Tell your brand's story in seconds with a unique brand identity
Homework!!! Okay, this may excite me more than you. In this step, you fill out two questionnaires that help us determine your brand's story and its ideal audience. You'll also get started on a Pinterest Mood Board.
We put our heads together (virtually and or in-person) and get really damn clear on what is unique about your brand and how it can capture and captivate your ideal audience.
I get to work. I design logo options and develop a Style Mood Board that visually represents your brand's story and attracts your ideal audience.
It's back to you, to review and provide feedback. Once we're both happy with the concepts, it's time for finishing touches.
Almost done! Now it's time for me to put the finishing touches on your branding style guide. This guide will provide you with everything you need for consistent branding, now and into the future. I also complete any add-ons you selected and prepare it all to send to you via Dropbox.
Ta-da! It's time to reveal your brand to the world. It's all in your hands now. Don't worry, you've got this!
- Brand Mood Board (up to 3 revisions)
- Custom Color Palette (up to 3 revisions)
- 3-5 Logo Options to choose from (up to 3 revisions) - Final logo in black & white, color, and up to 2 alternate logos
- Font Combination
- Branding Style Guide
- Completed Audience Questionnaire
- Completed Brand Questionnaire
- Pinterest Mood Board
- Social Media Kit (profile and banner image for up to 3 social media channels)
- Business Cards
- Custom Blog Graphic Templates (in .ai and .psd format)
Investment starting at $400 USD
Brand Design + Web Redesign
Purchase both the Brand Design and Web Redesign packages and receive 25% off your total price. How could you pass that up?